Langtang Valley Trek is a fabulous option to experience the beauty of the Himalayas. Trekkers can encounter the beauty of the dramatic hills, mountains, trails, and splendid biodiversity. Enjoying the scenes via Tserko Ri (4983m) offers a majestic picturesque sight view. Close view of Snow Falls from the beautiful Langtang hills is a magnificent sight to observe the beauty of Langtang. Also, the genetic geography of Langtang National Park conquers while trekking. Langtang National Park offers some of the glorious floras and faunas existences, including splendid landmarks. Trekkers uncountable hidden treasures during the Langtang Valley Trek, and inhale the spectacular trek journey.
Popular Things to Expect for Langtang Valley Trek:
Experiencing Langtang Valley Treks, along the majestic Himalayan journey is a great thing to enjoy. Some of the big stuff for Langtang Valley Trek, are:
- Langtang National Park,
- Faunas: Black Beers, Wild Boar, Red Panda, etc
- Mountains: Dorje Lakpa, Naya Kanga, Yala Peak, Gang Chenpo, Ganesh Himal, etc.,
- Amazing oligotrophic freshwater lakes of Gosainkunda,
- Cheese factories at Kyanjin Gompa and Soma Gompa,
- Red Panda Conservation Sites,
- Vast conventional culture of Tamang community,
- Fantastic genetic geography under the lap of Langtang peaks,
- Colorful rhododendron, pine, oats, forests are providing the fresh air for the trekkers.
Thus, trekkers can expect while lots of things from Langtang Trek, within a short period. We invite all enthusiastic trekkers to enjoy the majesty of the Langtang Region vastly.